It used to be that the only way to get all kinds of results for your skin was to undergo a variety of different procedures. However, the HydraFacial has changed the way that the cosmetic industry works by combining the ability to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate, and replenish the skin’s antioxidants with just one procedure.
WHAT IS A HYDRAFACIAL GOOD FOR?
HydraFacial’s aren’t just a nice way to schedule a day for yourself at the spa. In fact, HydraFacial’s are good at treating patients who want to have fresh glowing skin, get rid of acne, improve tone and texture, and just look good for either every day or right before a big event.
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR A HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT?
One of the best things about the HydraFacial is that it’s designed for patients with all skin types. So, if you have dry skin, oily skin, or regular skin, then the HydraFacial is good for you.
How Long Does a Hydrafacial Take?
What are the Benefits of Hydrafacial Treatment?
- Hydrafacials are good for all skin tones and types. You can get rewarding results from your Hydrafacial even if you have sensitive skin, dry or oily skin, or want to revive aging skin.
- The Hydrafacial has been proven to achieve consistent results across a number of sessions.
- The results of your Hydrafacial treatment occur immediately and also build over time if you schedule subsequent sessions.
Will I Need Downtime After My Hydrafacial?
Is There Aftercare Involved in Hydrafacial Treatment?
What Conditions can a Hydrafacial Treat?
- Acne. The Hydrafacial removes dirt and debris from the pores and can decrease pore size, reducing the severity and frequency of breakouts.
- Fine lines and wrinkles. In addition to cleansing the skin, the Hydrafacial infuses superficial tissue with nutrients that plump and smooth tissue for a more youthful appearance.
- Enlarged pores. The pores in your skin can enlarge due to the accumulation of dirt and oil. The removal of these substances allows your pores to become more refined.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT?
Unlike chemical peels or laser treatments that come with a little bit of pain and discomfort, one of the unique benefits of HydraFacial’s is that they are pain free and actually quite relaxing. So, during your HydraFacial appointment, you can literally sit back and relax. The HydraFacial treatment goes as follows:
- Step 1. Cleansing and Exfoliation. Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin.
- Step 2. The skin is infused with a glycolic solution to help purify the skin
- Step 3. Blackheads will be removed and pores will be cleaned with an automated extraction device that uses vortex suction.
- Step 4. Antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid are infused to nourish and protect the skin.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET A HYDRAFACIAL?
Until you start seeing consistent results, you should come in to our office and get a HydraFacial every two weeks. Then, afterward, you can come in around every month.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS OR DOWNTIME AFTER THE FACIAL?
No! Unlike other treatments. there is no recovery or downtime after a HydraFacial which means that you don’t have to worry about any recovery.
CAN I RECEIVE A HYDRAFACIAL IF I’M PREGNANT?
Unfortunately, because HydraFacial’s use antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to nourish the skin, they are not safe for women who are pregnant or nursing.
CAN A HYDRAFACIAL BE COMBINED WITH OTHER TREATMENTS?
It depends on the types of treatments that you want to combine with your HydraFacial. During your initial consultation, you and your skin care professional will create a customized skin care plan that’s designed for you and your skin type.
Are you ready to learn more about the unique benefits of HydraFacial’s or are you just ready to sit back and relax while getting cleaner, healthier skin? If so, contact our office today and schedule your HydraFacial consultation at our office!
If you are interested in Hydrafacial, visit Kendall Dermatology at our Kendall, Florida dermatology office. We offer a comprehensive range of skincare treatments, including the latest clinical and cosmetic dermatology procedures. Our office is home to skilled dermatologists and licensed estheticians. Contact our office by calling 305.595.0393 or fill out the form on this page to schedule an appointment anytime.